Monday 12 October 2009

First post of a new blog

Well I assume this post should be really eyecatching and should get you hooked so I can reel you in when I really get setup.

Well, it's not...

I really don't know how people can just break into a blog and suddenly it's a hit, I'm expecting to have to put some effort into this blog to make it work, stand out maybe?

So being a 2nd year student, i'll explain last year. Last year was for me a test to see if uni was actually my thing, it very quickly answered itself and I couldn't wait to come back for my 2nd year. I learnt so much more then I could type here, but I have a view now, maybe even a valid opinion on games, the industry and almost feel like I'm beginning to be a part of it all. I may not have any feats of strength (in a manner of speaking) to write about yet, but i'll enthusiastically work on them.

I'll have a think now about what to type about next and ill get some of the other areas of this blog setup too. I'll look into updates from my iPhone too just in case I get inspired as I wait for something in my life to catch up to me.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment