Saturday 14 November 2009

Concept Design Document

When im not awake writing this document, I seem to be dreaming about it. Problem is, ill have a good idea im my sleep but then forget about it in the morning (or midday, lets be honest) and then I spend ages trying to remember it before I get into my work again. GAH!

Ah well, im onto page 8 now of my document. Still just writing down blurtted sentances and paragraphs. Almost finished the first run through so to speak and then I just need to make my notes and stupidly constructed sentences into meaningful sense. Really enjoying it all though, its great to look back and think, god, I wrote all this...!

What is getting to me though is knowing when to rest, when to write and when to sleep really. Like last night I did shed loads of work and before I knew it, it was 3am. So I jumped into bed, watched an episode of house to get my mind clear of work and slept. Forgetting that it was 4am when I shut my eyes, my alarm went off at 10am and after pressing snooze a few times I realised midday had past...shit! But again though, I feel as long as im getting the work done at a good standard it shouldnt matter too much.

Going to eat now then continue typing. I noticed that I press "Ctrl + S" so much to save that my S button is starting to rub down. Heh, looking at a new keyboard for xmas maybe anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out in case you reach the point of trying to press Ctrl+S in real life.. I mentioned in my presentation the time I started trying to press Ctrl+Z when making mistakes on paper, and apparently I wasn't the only person to have done it :p

    ReplyDelete